- The weight training facility is being used by many unpaid members.
- A resident complained about our taxi service. Council decided to inform the Taxi Business owner of the complaint.
- The long distance phone plan is outdated and they are in the process of reducing their monthly fees. Currently the Township pays for 13 phone lines.
- The Arena will close for the season on Monday April 4th.
- Our current building inspector submitted her letter of resignation. Council accepted her letter. Being a recent renovator, this news makes me sad.
- Tracey Gagliardi submitted a letter to inform Council that the figure skating carnival has been cancelled for this year.
Mayor Morley's comment on the whole project was, "it's not dead, but it will not be easy."
The next meeting should be on Monday Feb 21st (Family Day), a municipal paid holiday. I'm not sure what will happen in this situation.